12-13-2023, 06:54 AM
(12-13-2023, 06:11 AM)XORadmin Wrote:(12-13-2023, 04:57 AM)kriskeyman Wrote: Apologies if obvious to others, but is it possible to record fader movements over I2C to the assigned track?
For example, fader 1 of F8R mapped to probability of track 1. If moving fader during record, can the movement be recorded somehow when there is a change?
No that is not included but I will think about it. My first idea is though that it might be not possible to implement due to performance issues. (Doing multiple extra checks for record…). But I will look into it.
Thanks so much Thomas, greatly appreciated!!
I’ll take a look and add this to the feature requests page if it’s not already there.
Also, when powering on/turning off cases connected via 3.5mm I2C, does it matter if case containing leader/follower device is turned on/off first?
Was thinking if disconnect while power on is an issue, does the sequence of powering devices matter also?

