Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to record polyphonic MIDI and clone to expanderz
#3
(09-13-2024, 10:50 AM)XORadmin Wrote: The More CV16 expander is not a destination for a I2C/Multi track. You would need to use a CV16 track for that. There you can choose also to use Trigger16 as the column destinations.

Thanks for your answer!
Track 1 assigned to NSA1: More CV 16
Midi/I2C Setup: Input Assign DIN/TRS Chn1: Track Select Rec

I can now record midi notes but the gate on/off info is not shown. (I can change a column destination to use the More Trigger 16, but how can I record the gate info in that column)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How to record polyphonic MIDI and clone to expanderz - by eliclement - 09-14-2024, 07:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)