Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Combining Multi-IO and 2hp Midi expander
#1
Hi there,

I imagine this is a silly question but I cannot find the answer in the manual and been trying to find a solution by menu-diving for more time than I'd like with no success so figured I'd ask here.

I have both the multi-io and 2hp midi expander, with the multi-io receiving midi directly from the nerdseq and passing it on via the 12 pin ribbon cable to the 2hp midi expander. If I connect a TRS cable into the multi-io TRS out I am able to send midi notes just fine, but if I move the same cable to the midi expander no signal is sent. Am I missing something in the settings? Do I need to change a setting somewhere to turn the 2hp midi expander "on"?

Floris
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Combining Multi-IO and 2hp Midi expander - by flel - 08-10-2025, 02:19 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)