Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
* NO BUG* Gates from Trigger Expander 'hang'
#1
Question 
I'm experiencing some weird behaviour with my 16 trigger expander.
If I put an FE gate somewhere, the gate will stay high even when another (empty) clip is started. This could be deliberate design and actually pretty useful.
However, if I put a 00 (or FD) trigger somewhere after that FE, I would expect the gate to go low. This doesn't always happen. After a few repeats of the sequence, the FE gate might stay open for a while, ignoring the 00's or FD's. Then, after a few repeats more, it 'catches it' again.
I've also experienced that a shorter gate, like FA, would repeat a few times after the clip has completed and I would expect silence.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
* NO BUG* Gates from Trigger Expander 'hang' - by Acheface - 07-01-2019, 03:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)