12-07-2019, 10:47 PM
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019, 10:48 PM by theotteryears.)
Hey Thomas,
When I wrote on another topic about the slight delay between triggers coming out of the outputs, you said that is unavoidable and to use resets on a track output above the output I use for the clock.
I just want to know if the trigger expander also has this issue? So I’d have to use higher outputs for my resets. I was going to replace sending triggers/clock outputs from my DAW as audio like I’m doing at the moment, with sending them from the expander.
When I wrote on another topic about the slight delay between triggers coming out of the outputs, you said that is unavoidable and to use resets on a track output above the output I use for the clock.
I just want to know if the trigger expander also has this issue? So I’d have to use higher outputs for my resets. I was going to replace sending triggers/clock outputs from my DAW as audio like I’m doing at the moment, with sending them from the expander.

