Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Firmware V1.04
#2
Some issues I have with 1.04:

Maybe I just did some things wrong. I'm still learning my way around the nerdseq Smile

- Sample browser shows just one page of samples (7 samples). Scrolling does not work - neither with cursor keys or page-up/down. But using one of those 7 samples works fine.

- Selecting submenues and menue-entries seems inconsistent. Some I can select with the OK button. Some through the cursor-right button. At least one menu is activated with the OK button, while the Manual says cursor-right activates it. Sadly i did not note which entries behaved which way (don't have the modular at home). I can do a proper bugreport later if that would be helpfull.

- The firmware upgrade went really smooth. But only after I tried it with a powercicle. I first tried it a few times with soft-reset, but could not press the button combination for the bootloader fast enough. Having the button combination allready pressed while powering on did the trick.

Other than that, everything I tried worked great Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Firmware V1.04 - by XORadmin - 10-13-2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Firmware V1.04 - by psykon - 10-15-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Firmware V1.04 - by XORadmin - 10-15-2017, 06:21 PM
RE: Firmware V1.04 - by Mooko - 10-15-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: Firmware V1.04 - by psykon - 10-16-2017, 10:42 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)