Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I stop all playing patterns repeating (not abrupt)
#7
(09-09-2021, 02:19 PM)mgd Wrote: If stopping the tracks one-by-one is not an option you could always create a row with empty pattern and SHIFT+START that row. Those empty pattern could also be used to reset all sorts of modulators (if so desired).

Or is that too cumbersome too?

I personally don’t find that too cumbersome, especially as I already have a row much like this at the very top of my arrangements, where I initialize various things and can safely return to when I need. It’s easy enough to copy them down the arrangement, tweak them if needed, etc.

As far as I understand, row(s) of patterns, with some or all empty, is also a pretty classic tracker thing (complete with debates about which pattern number to standardize on as the empty pattern.)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I stop all playing patterns repeating (not abrupt) - by mvdirty - 09-09-2021, 03:23 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)