Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I stop all playing patterns repeating (not abrupt)
#10
(09-09-2021, 02:19 PM)mgd Wrote: Changing existing shortcuts is always hard on those used to the (then) old shortcuts. IMO that should not happen unless there is very good reason.

If stopping the tracks one-by-one is not an option you could always create a row with empty pattern and SHIFT+START that row. Those empty pattern could also be used to reset all sorts of modulators (if so desired).

Or is that too cumbersome too?

A row of ** instead of patterns seems to work too. But if working with many rows, it may not always be easy to scroll to that row before the patterns playing repeats.

Actually I would love if it was an option in Settings, so we could chose between how SHIFT+STOP works. Like normal, or like STOP for a row.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How do I stop all playing patterns repeating (not abrupt) - by JX3D - 09-09-2021, 07:36 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)