Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Punch in and out
#1
I'm currently experiemnting using Nerd Seq to record cv in from another sequencer (I have my reasons) and wondered if there is a way to set a punch in and out point? Or something similar, like record one play through of a pattern. Currently when I record I'm getting notes layering up as it records in a loop.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Punch in and out - by Paprika - 02-05-2022, 06:52 PM
RE: Punch in and out - by XORadmin - 02-05-2022, 07:02 PM
RE: Punch in and out - by Paprika - 02-05-2022, 07:31 PM
RE: Punch in and out - by Bleep bleep - 02-08-2022, 11:31 AM
RE: Punch in and out - by XORadmin - 02-08-2022, 11:35 AM
RE: Punch in and out - by Bleep bleep - 02-08-2022, 11:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)