Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
quantising to a scale
#4
Thanks! I have been staring tiredly at the manual without getting anywhere, it just tends to become a haze after a while. I'm clearly bad at parsing it. I'm still secretly hoping someone has a cheat sheet with commands for modular tracks, sample tracks etc. too, as I struggle hard maintaining focus when I need to dig commands out of the manual- I'd love it if there were some quick reference appendices. Either way, I really appreciate the hints here.

I'll see if the start of a breadcrumb trail makes me any the wiser. I guess if I can't navigate through it, I can dig out a launchpad to use as a MIDI keyboard, as that has scale modes too Smile

(Also, tables are amazing for doing warbly chiptone arpeggios, I discovered on the way. That's so much fun, it should be illegal.)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
quantising to a scale - by kattefjaes - 03-12-2023, 11:16 PM
RE: quantising to a scale - by XORadmin - 03-13-2023, 06:03 AM
RE: quantising to a scale - by XORadmin - 03-13-2023, 06:11 AM
RE: quantising to a scale - by kattefjaes - 03-13-2023, 11:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)