11-03-2019, 10:15 PM
this might be a slight issue I've discovered...
Clocking MI Grids from a trigger output, and sending a reset from another trigger output to Grids at specific times results in grids getting slightly out of time or double triggering.
Grids needs 24ppqn so I write a pattern with triggers filled in on every step and the groove set to 1.
I've tested this sending triggers from my computer (Renoise/logic/ableton) and the problem is not there.
Is there a chance the triggers are sent out at very slightly different times?
Clocking MI Grids from a trigger output, and sending a reset from another trigger output to Grids at specific times results in grids getting slightly out of time or double triggering.
Grids needs 24ppqn so I write a pattern with triggers filled in on every step and the groove set to 1.
I've tested this sending triggers from my computer (Renoise/logic/ableton) and the problem is not there.
Is there a chance the triggers are sent out at very slightly different times?

