Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Table Cursor and Sample Preview
#1
Hi!
First of all, incredible job on NerdSeq. It's such a pleasure to work with! And now I can stop using LSDJ to sequence through Yarns Smile

Two quick requests after playing for a few hours.
1) Is it possible to have a cursor in the table view that shows how its stepping through as the table is triggered? I know LSDJ has this and it's really helpful to see what your table is actually doing.

2) Sample preview - this would be super helpful when loading samples!

I imagine there are more MOD changes to come in the future (envelopes, LFO, etc.) so I won't ask for that just yet!! Thanks again.
Reply
#2
Hi there and nice to hear!!

1 I gave it already a go some while ago but it is more complex as it seems because a table can be started multiple times and so i got to check all the current table states and perform smart drawing then (drawing is always very time consuming and so it's drawing vs. performance). So i skipped it then to do another time. I might give it a go again at some point.

2 On my 2do list.

3 Also on the list
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply
#3
(01-14-2018, 11:26 AM)XORadmin Wrote: Hi there and nice to hear!!

1 I gave it already a go some while ago but it is more complex as it seems because a table can be started multiple times and so i got to check all the current table states and perform smart drawing then (drawing is always very time consuming and so it's drawing vs. performance). So i skipped it then to do another time. I might give it a go again at some point.

2 On my 2do list.

3 Also on the list

Awesome! Thank you! And is there a public "on the list" list somewhere? Just so I don't request any items that have already been mentioned. Cheers
Reply
#4
I will release the list in a while. Just have to clean it up a bit, it got a lot of duplicates and need to be updated...
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply
#5
I know I mentioned it in muffwiggler (and XOR responded!) But thought I'd put it here for posterity:
Mute/solo from the sequencer screen would be huge!
Also ability to modify all parameters marked at once
Reply
#6
Mute/Solo is coming.

Modify marked parameters, also. Hint: The Nerd button Smile
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply
#7
oooo! cool - was wondering about the nerd button!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)