Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
samples path(s)
#1
I'm just about to add some of my own sounds to the sample folder. However, I see the list can be quite long if you just keep adding more and more sound-files. So, a simple question, can you add a folder (ex: ownSamples) to the sampler directory, or will that not work?
Reply
#2
(06-12-2022, 09:59 AM)joesh Wrote: I'm just about to add some of my own sounds to the sample folder. However, I see the list can be quite long if you just keep adding more and more sound-files. So, a simple question, can you add a folder (ex: ownSamples) to the sampler directory, or will that not work?

You can try it.  Cool
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply
#3
Thanks, that's on my to do list. 

I'm busy working out max sample sizes and gain at present. However, once I've understood that, I'll have a go at putting a folder/directory in and see what shows up (or not Huh ). 

Although this is nothing to do with the NerdSeq, I find the inability to normalise, or increase gain on sample player frustrating. As an example, the 1010 BitBox's workflow means that although you can increase gain whilst recording, once the file's are in there, the only way to increase your sample's volume is from outside the system on a computer.
Reply
#4
Yes, It'll work. Just be sure your filenames are not too long.

I will most probably add some more sample functionality to covere things like this. But that not at a high prio.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!  Smile
Reply
#5
Look forward to that, brilliant.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)