Posts: 12
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2021
Reputation:
0
(06-19-2022, 10:01 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Did you set up envelope 8 so it will provide the voltages you need?
Is the envelope symbol turned on on the 2nd column?
I setup the envelope attack 0, sustain127, release 00
I don't know how to turn on the envelope symbol.
the 2nd column on the pattern screen you mean ?
Posts: 12
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2021
Reputation:
0
(06-19-2022, 10:01 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Did you set up envelope 8 so it will provide the voltages you need?
Is the envelope symbol turned on on the 2nd column?
Yes On Pattern Screen (‘CV 16’ tracks), on the head of columns number 2, I can see " 2 ^ ". So that meansthe envelope symbol is turned on.
But there still have no envelope/gate signal on the cv16 output number 2 when I send midi note on the nerdseq.
Help please
Posts: 4.125
Threads: 138
Joined: Jul 2017
Reputation:
247
(06-20-2022, 06:29 AM)jako Wrote: (06-19-2022, 10:01 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Did you set up envelope 8 so it will provide the voltages you need?
Is the envelope symbol turned on on the 2nd column?
Yes On Pattern Screen (‘CV 16’ tracks), on the head of columns number 2, I can see " 2 ^ ". So that meansthe envelope symbol is turned on.
But there still have no envelope/gate signal on the cv16 output number 2 when I send midi note on the nerdseq.
Help please
If you only use the envelope or a note on that output, does it work? Like is the output working?
I just tested it and when I set up the envelope 8 to the correct settings it works fine.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
Posts: 12
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2021
Reputation:
0
(06-20-2022, 03:53 PM)XORadmin Wrote: (06-20-2022, 06:29 AM)jako Wrote: (06-19-2022, 10:01 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Did you set up envelope 8 so it will provide the voltages you need?
Is the envelope symbol turned on on the 2nd column?
Yes On Pattern Screen (‘CV 16’ tracks), on the head of columns number 2, I can see " 2 ^ ". So that meansthe envelope symbol is turned on.
But there still have no envelope/gate signal on the cv16 output number 2 when I send midi note on the nerdseq.
Help please
If you only use the envelope or a note on that output, does it work? Like is the output working?
I just tested it and when I set up the envelope 8 to the correct settings it works fine. the output 2 is working well with only note But I don't know how to setup and fire envelope .
Posts: 478
Threads: 58
Joined: Dec 2020
Reputation:
35
(06-22-2022, 06:38 PM)jako Wrote: (06-20-2022, 03:53 PM)XORadmin Wrote: (06-20-2022, 06:29 AM)jako Wrote: (06-19-2022, 10:01 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Did you set up envelope 8 so it will provide the voltages you need?
Is the envelope symbol turned on on the 2nd column?
Yes On Pattern Screen (‘CV 16’ tracks), on the head of columns number 2, I can see " 2 ^ ". So that meansthe envelope symbol is turned on.
But there still have no envelope/gate signal on the cv16 output number 2 when I send midi note on the nerdseq.
Help please
If you only use the envelope or a note on that output, does it work? Like is the output working?
I just tested it and when I set up the envelope 8 to the correct settings it works fine. the output 2 is working well with only note But I don't know how to setup and fire envelope .
Do you have a project to show the behaviour?
The simpler the better
Posts: 4.125
Threads: 138
Joined: Jul 2017
Reputation:
247
(06-22-2022, 06:38 PM)jako Wrote: (06-20-2022, 03:53 PM)XORadmin Wrote: (06-20-2022, 06:29 AM)jako Wrote: (06-19-2022, 10:01 PM)XORadmin Wrote: Did you set up envelope 8 so it will provide the voltages you need?
Is the envelope symbol turned on on the 2nd column?
Yes On Pattern Screen (‘CV 16’ tracks), on the head of columns number 2, I can see " 2 ^ ". So that meansthe envelope symbol is turned on.
But there still have no envelope/gate signal on the cv16 output number 2 when I send midi note on the nerdseq.
Help please
If you only use the envelope or a note on that output, does it work? Like is the output working?
I just tested it and when I set up the envelope 8 to the correct settings it works fine. the output 2 is working well with only note But I don't know how to setup and fire envelope .
Check out how to change the envelope settings (track setup or patch button on envelope8 in the regular columns) and change all 3 settings.
If you got a envelope filled in then just fire it by playing the sequence.
PLEASE use the search function if something have been asked or discussed before.
Every (unnessesary) forum support means less time to develop! But of course, i am here to help!
|